Three Counties Wedding Awards - Best Wedding Cake Designer

Happy New Year ... Is it too late in January to still say that ??

Okay, I have something to admit to, I am terrible at keeping this blog up to date, so one of my goals for this year is to post once a week... hmm or maybe twice a month, lets see how it goes !

Alas, because I have been so slack in updating you all I never told you our big news.

You may recall back in March we were lucky enough to win the Gloucestershire award for best Wedding Cakes in the Three Counties, this meant we went into the final along with Worcestershire and Herefordshire for the overall Three Counties award.

So let me take you back.  It is September 2016, Mr Cake Daydreams and I put on our gladrags and headed off to the awards evening in Hereford.  We had a great evening meeting other suppliers and dancing the night away.  The winners were announced and I was totally gobsmacked to hear our name as winner of the the Three Counties Wedding Cake Designer 2016.  My grin was from ear to ear and I don't think I stopped smiling the rest of the year.

The award means so much to us, it is voted for by our past couples and this makes it so special.  It keeps us on track and makes sure we know that what we are doing works well.  We pride ourselves on our personal touch with our couples, getting to know them and every single cake is as important as the next.  We know what an important day it is and we truly feel honoured to be able to be a small part of it.

This is us with the award... you can see we are rather pleased :) :)




Some other fabulous news is that we have been nominated again ! so my couples from 2016 are now voting for us for the 2017 Three Counties award.  The voting closes on 31st January and we will find out in March if we were lucky enough to win Gloucestershire two years in a row, how amazing would that be !  We can dream... :) 

Thank you to everyone who voted for us last year, is voting for us this year and to all our amazing couples who make this job the best job in the world.

Until next time ... take care xx





Comments

Popular Posts