What a Summer !!

Wow what a Summer.

Definitely my busiest to date and I am going to use that as my excuse for not updating my blog !   I am sure I promised in my last post that I would try harder to keep on top of this   ..... 😏  Oops

Anyway I am here now... 




Summer is officially known as 'Wedding Season' in the Wedding Industry.  My 'Wedding Season' started officially in April and now towards the end of October things are starting to slow down for me.

I am by no means complaining, I am so blessed to be kept busy by so many of you, and to be able to do what I love day to day.  But boy am I ready for a holiday !!.

So far this year I have created some really beautiful cakes, lots of dessert tables, mountains of macarons and enough brownies to sink a ship ! I have met with a record number of couples and created more sugar flowers than any other year.

4 tier cakes have been the most popular cake size this Summer.  Many couples opting for 4 tiers more for the height than the need for the extra cake.  Although, in my opinion, you can never have too much cake !!


  

I love the idea of having a little cake left over,  to either eat the following days whilst your friends and family are visiting, or to take off on a mini moon and indulge in by yourselves whilst your remembering your amazing day and checking your wedding instragram hashtag to see what photos your friends have uploaded.

What size and style of cake are you thinking of ? Do you have a vision of a grand cake or something simple yet still elegant ?

My next couple of weeks are a little quieter  and my plan is to get all my sketches done for my 2018 couples and to sort my mountain of admin out !

I have a busy December coming up as well as a little getaway to the Sun to look forward to.

Until next time ... take care xx











Comments

Popular Posts